Monday, July 30, 2012

If only dreams came true

I had a dream about Declan last night.  It was the first one I have had.  In the beginning I would pray to dream of him, but after going so long without having one I realized there was other things more important to pray for... it was kind of funny because I didn't wake up remembering the dream.  I sat through three hours of work before something tripped the memory in my mind and I remembered! My mom was holding him in a different room and she said my name, as I turned to her I saw him in her arms and his eyes were open... he was looking right at me.  I ran over to him and couldn't believe his eyes were open and he was looking at me and smiling at me.  In my dream I knew I only had a short time because his body was going to give out at any minute.  I took him from my mom and I couldn't believe that he was going to die because he seemed so healthy and fine, I kept thinking he was going to prove the doctors wrong... I remember talking to him and telling him how much I love him and holding him as close as possible to me ... thats all I can remember but it was awesome... and I wish it were true.  I hope I dream of him soon... till then I will hold him tight in my heart and wait for the moment when I get to see him again. 



Jealous of the Angels 
~ Jenn Bostic

No comments:

Post a Comment